weblog commenting
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Walking on sunshine. Always tacky.

Friday, June 13, 2003

Friday Five
1. What's one thing you've always wanted to do, but never have? Stay home and ditch ALL my chores and just sleep, play, etc. as I want. I cannot neglect my duties, though, because nobody else will do them. The dogs need to go out and need to be fed/watered, the dishes need to be done, dinner must be cooked, etc. I am far from a control freak, too. My husband is like a child...he doesn't clean up after himself! Last Saturday, I was gone for 8 hours and came home to a kitchen from hell and dogs who had NO water, food left on plates, opened cans on the counters, dirty dishes everywhere. I had to clean up at 1 a.m. and actually had a dishwasher load from 2 people during the time I was gone! He had been asleep for hours. The next morning, he blamed Munchkin, "she should have known to clean up!" Whatever!!!
2. When someone asks your opinion about a new haircut/outfit/etc, are you always honest? Heck no, that's why I still have friends!
3. Have you ever found out something about a friend and then wished you hadn't? What happened? Can you believe the world kept turning!
4. If you could live in any fictional world (from a book/movie/game/etc.) which would it be and why? Hey, I thought we already lived in the Matrix!
5. What's one talent/skill you don't have but always wanted? I'm still trying to perfect the magic trick, "Saw a person in half."


Copyright - WalkingOnSunshine 2001-2011