weblog commenting
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Walking on sunshine. Always tacky.

Friday, June 06, 2003

Friday Five!
1. How many times have you truly been in love? It MUST be one, right?!!? Cuz this is my only marriage! teehee
2. What was/is so great about the person you love(d) the most? Direct deposit was my first smartass choice, but it probably should be that he was single and mature and ready to settle down when we met.
3. What qualities should a significant other have? Compassion, common sense, integrity, sense of humor, sense of responsibility, mechanical expertise and maturity are my top 7.
4. Have you ever broken someone's heart? Yep, I know of 3 or 4 times, the most recent in 1995. Two have never married and one, I know for sure, loves me more today, than any day in our live-in relationship. I am the one he put on his pedestal, but only after I left.
5. If there was one thing you could teach people about love, what would it be? Don't give your love to the wrong person and if you do, don't be afraid to take it back.


Copyright - WalkingOnSunshine 2001-2011