THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Thursday, June 19, 2003
3 for Thursday 1. What are 3 things unique about you? I refuse to give up my glasses for Lasek, I love my grey hairs, I will admit when I am wrong and apologize, including to my children! (May sound stupid, but there are quite a few people out there who will never apologize or say they were wrong to ANY child, let alone their own!)
2. What are 3 funny/strange/wacky talents you have? Don't need an alarm clock; I can write legibly backward and forward with my left hand; I am an excellent detective.
3. What are 3 of your best traits? I am easy to please and don't need change; I am obsessed with gas mileage and oil consumption on our vehicles; I love our pets and give them lost of attention, like they are my kids.
BONUS: What is the most outlandish thing you’ve ever done? That would be up to others to decide:
a. I took my parents to court. And won.
b. I moved out on my long-time boyfriend one day, while he was at work and didn't even leave a note!
c. Everything Thursday, Garbage Day, I drive around a 5-mile vicinity looking for separated windows in wood panes. Found one today! FYI, they are art for my sister-in-law. (I can hear GustoGal giggling!) Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
6/19/2003 08:23:00 PM