THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Friday, April 04, 2003
Weekly Wrapup 1. Do you like to sing? Why or why not? I love to sing; it enhances my mood, whether upbeat or melancholy.
2. Where do you like to sing? Why? I sing mostly in my Jeep, probably because that is pretty much the only place I listen to music.
3. Do you sing in front of people? Why or why not? Sure, I sing in front of my family, but I'm not really into karaoke. I will leave that up to Munchkin, the TRUE vocal talent of the family!
4. What's your favorite song to sing along with? Why? Wow, this one is hard! It depends on my mood, the type of music I want (country or pop), etc. Right now, my favorite new song is the duet with Sheryl Crow and Kid Rock, that always makes me sing!
5. What song is your guilty singing pleasure? Why? Munchkin and I LOVE to sing "Roxanne" by The Police. I can growl "Roxanne" perfectly! Another fun song is "I Love Rock and Roll." Lulu probably still laughs that the memory of Girls Weekend, Nina playing the tape and my howl: "OWWWWWW!" Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
4/04/2003 07:20:00 PM