weblog commenting
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Walking on sunshine. Always tacky.

Tuesday, April 01, 2003

Weekly Wrap-Up #48 - Fears & Phobias
1. What simple things scare you? Why? Besides FOX NEWS, I'd have to say caterpillars. When I was very young, probably 5 or 6, we had BUNCHES of the tent catepillars living in 6 or 8 apple trees in our yard. One day, they all suddenly crawled down their trees and descended upon two of our HUGE weeping willows, devouring all the leaves in their path. My dad told me they were going to climb into my window and eat me, too.
2. Do you have any phobias? If so, what? See above. I am fine with heights, spiders, close spaces, snakes and the dark. And, I really am trying to work through the caterpillar thing.
3. What is your earliest memory of being afraid? How are the same things scare you? See above.
4. What is the scariest movie you've ever seen? Why? Is it still scary to you now? Why or why not? Donnie Darko. Watch it, you will understand. It is a real thought-provoking movie!
5. What is the scariest nightmare you've ever had? What happened? Is it still scary to you? Why or why not? I have lived through my scariest nightmares, which is exactly why they haunt me.


Copyright - WalkingOnSunshine 2001-2011