THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Tuesday, April 29, 2003
This or That: The *Take Comfort* Edition 1. Lying down on the couch or stretching out on a recliner? My couch actually has recliners at both ends, but I usually lay down with my husband to watch a movie.
2. Going barefoot or wearing soft slippers? I prefer socks, but in the winter, usually wear slippers for heat-conservation.
3. Eating ice cream or pizza? Stuffed-crust double pepperoni pizza, please!
4. Watching on TV... a classic movie or a reality show? A movie.
5. Wearing: blue jeans or sweat pants? Blue jeans rule, sweats are what I call "fat-n-frumpy" clothes.
6. A long, soothing bubble bath or a quick, invigorating shower? Quick shower. I'm clean and shaved, no need to fill a tub.
7. Furniture: leather or something more on the fuzzy side? I hate leather with a passion. Our furniture is microfiber, which is incredibly soft!
8. Soft, classical music or upbeat rock & roll? Rock and roll, of course!
9. Darkness or light? I love both, but it has to be all the way...REALLY bright or REALLY dark.
10. Do you grin and bear monstrosities or scheme to get rid of them somehow? Keep them. I'm not much for decorating myself. Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
4/29/2003 06:06:00 PM