weblog commenting
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Walking on sunshine. Always tacky.

Thursday, April 24, 2003

Pet Peeves - Found this and it seemed like fun, even if it is from last week!
1. What are 3 silly pet peeves you have? Leaving lights on, drama queen sick people and overspending.
2. What are 3 things that drive you nuts that shouldn't? My husband never helping with the pets HE desperately wanted, the never-ending stupidity of my husband's X wife, Steven Seagal as an actor.
3. What are 3 things that you've seen others go nuts over that you can't help but laugh because its so silly? Impolite cell phone use by others (like they DESERVE to hear the other side of the conversation), bad hair days and the Dixie Chicks uproar. I can't help but laugh when I hear anyone gripe about The Remarks. I never realized how important to national policy it was for the Dixie Chicks to be happy with our government! WOW!!!


Copyright - WalkingOnSunshine 2001-2011