THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Sunday, April 13, 2003
Guess who is OUT of the Rescue? Yep, my favorite PITA, the know-it-all Allison! The one who desperately wanted ME out!
Her name is not only removed from their contact list, but also on the Board (where she had 2 duties.) When she took over last fall, she updated the site THAT SAME DAY!
I'm not sure if her best friend, Sara, is out, too. Her info has been completely removed from the contact line, but she is still listed on the Board.
Although the Rescue changed URLs last month, their names were listed prominently on the new site AND on Petfinder, when I visited to check on their available dog list. Now, it is only the guy who took over after "The Jim Fiasco."
This is pretty recent, too. Probably the past week. Wonder what they will do? Gee whiz, and I just changed e-mail addies, too! Talk about hard to contact! teehee Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
4/13/2003 12:22:00 AM