THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Friday, April 25, 2003
Friday Five. 1. What was the last TV show you watched? I caught part of ER last night because I was taping for Gusto.
2. What was the last thing you complained about and what was the problem? My husband constantly ignoring the puppy.
3. Who was the last person you complimented and what did you say? My husband. I told him he was a bad, bad boy! Honest, it was WORK-related!
4. What was the last thing you threw away? Last night's dinner fine "china."
5. What was the last website (besides this one) that you visited? My bank. I'm NOT rich yet. Who knew? Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
4/25/2003 05:19:00 AM