weblog commenting
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Walking on sunshine. Always tacky.

Friday, April 04, 2003

Friday Five!
1. How many houses/apartments have you lived in throughout your life? It is hard to get an exact count, since my parents moved quite a bit when I was young, but I can safely count 15. Four of those were apts, one was a townhouse and the rest were houses.
2. Which was your favorite and why? Besides the house we own now, I think my favorite was my very first apt. It was INCREDIBLY small, but my first taste of freedom.
3. Do you find moving house more exciting or stressful? Why? I hate moving and have refused to do it again until after the kids are in college! I am the type of person who doesn't enjoy moving furniture or changing around drawers/cabinets, either. My sister, who I had to share a room with growing up, was always moving stuff around...MY stuff, to be exact! She would frequently take over or move my bed, my dresser, etc. without asking and she would just dump my stuff into a big heap on my new bed. Literally, flip a drawer upside down, contents nicely folded, and hangered clothes flung onto the bed. Her stuff would be nicely moved, mine was trashed. Still don't understand it...was she just trying to be a bitch or did she have a legitimate mental condition, like obsessive/compulsive disorder? Nah...she was just a bitch!
4. What's more important, location or price? For us, it was location. We wanted to be out of congested, unfriendly Oakland County. Price was significantly reduced then, too.
5. What features does your dream house have (pool, spa bath, big yard, etc.)? I am simple: a gazebo, decks, a paved driveway. My husband desperately wants a HUGE pool, HUGE polebarn, HUGE jacuzzi, 6 ft. fencing, etc. My satisfaction drives him nuts, his dissatisfaction drives me nuts! It's a healthy flow. lolol


Copyright - WalkingOnSunshine 2001-2011