THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Friday, April 18, 2003
Friday Five! 1. Who is your favorite celebrity? Deanne Bray, who plays Sue Thomas in the show of the same name.
2. Who is your least favorite? J.Lo comes to mind. I'm not impressed with her singing or acting attempts.
3. Have you ever met or seen any celebrities in real life? Sure, I have met former President Bill Clinton (when he was still in office), Marshall Mathers (when he was a snot-nosed teenager), Mateen Cleaves, among others. Benefit of former jobs: I had a speaking relationship with singers, Anita Baker and Aretha Franklin and Dr. Jack Kevorkian.
4. Would you want to be famous? Why or why not? Heck NO! I love privacy. My parents already tell plenty of lies about me...I sure do NOT need tabloids pitching in, too!
5. If you had to trade places with a celebrity for a day, who would you choose and why? J.Lo. She needs a day off the primadonna pedestal and taking care of my house and living my schedule would give her new appreciation for all she takes for granted. Nothing bring about humility and humanity like dealing with The Daily Grind without personal assistants, security and a hairdresser! In exchange, I would do LOTS of nice things to make her image less sassy, and more sweet. Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
4/18/2003 09:39:00 AM