weblog commenting
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Walking on sunshine. Always tacky.

Sunday, January 05, 2003

Tux is doing much better today, YAY! but is still very sleepy with his painkillers. K and I sat with him quite a bit today in the huge crate, petting him and giving kisses. He's such a great cat, he isn't crying to get out or trying to escape. Thank goodness!

His treats have been wet 9-Lives cat food, a favorite! He usually has to steal the treat from Princess, but now, it is in HIS personal dish, topped by the liquid pain narcotic.

He will be protected in the crate until I come home tomorrow afternoon. Then, he will be my baby again. I don't know if he will really want to venture out, it's quite The Bachelor Pad. Personal food and water dishes, cozy blanket with Mom's scent, exclusive litter box, two gorgeous women coming to visit and play kissy-face with him...that cat has it MADE!

Except for Tux, there ain't nuthin' like claiming Mom's lap and snuggling up next to her at bedtime.

I miss him, even just a room away. sniff-sniff


Copyright - WalkingOnSunshine 2001-2011