THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Friday, January 31, 2003
Time for the Friday Five! 1. As a child, who was your favorite superhero/heroine? Why? Superman, he was cute in his tights and leotard.
2. What was one thing you always wanted as a child but never got? My parents forbid LiteBrites, Easy-Bake Ovens and Legos. I just love playing Legos with my littlest nephew now!
3. What's the furthest from home you've been? California.
4. What's one thing you've always wanted to learn but haven't yet? The human psyche. It never fails to stump me on the slowest of days.
5. What are your plans for the weekend? Depending upon the weather, more inlaws visiting. YAY!