THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Tuesday, January 21, 2003
This or That: Potpourri 1. Super Bowl or World Series? Super Bowl, since I have NEVER watched a single televised baseball game.
2. Winter or summer? Summer, I like shorts and flowers and being outside.
3. Look up numbers in the phone book, or call directory assistance? Look them up online.
4. Mashed potatoes or French fries? French fries, preferably homemade.
5. Hand-code your website, or use an editor (such as Front Page)? Hand-code.
6. Freeway or winding country road? Depnds on my mood. I drove a country road home yesterday.
7. Star Wars or Star Trek? Overall, Star Wars, but if we were doing by generation, old Star Wars vs. original Star Trek (with Shatner) or new Star Wars vs. Star Trek Next Generation, Star Trek with Picard would win!
8. Disney or Warner Brothers cartoons? Saturday morning cartoons are Warner Bros., but on the big screen would be Disney.
9. When it feels chilly in the house: crank up the heat or put on a sweater? I usually wear a sweater, so it would be time to crank the heat.
10. CBS or PBS? Neither. Now that we have cable for the next 6 months for $3, I prefer TNT, CNN or PAX.