THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Tuesday, January 14, 2003
This or That: Around the House.
1. Window shades or blinds? Blinds. I didn't even know they made shades still!
2. Wall or desk calendar? Neither, I have a special calendar I made on my desk.
3. Paint or wallpaper? Paint, wallpaper is too burdensome to have to decorate around.
4. Electric or gas stove? Gas, electric SUCKS! (Except for Gusto's, that doesn't have conventional burners, but with my snoopy cats, not a possibility!
5. Carpeting or bare floors? Carpeting. Keeps the heating bills down!
6. One TV, or more than one? Five. I'm getting my money's worth out of cable, dammit!
7. Leather or fabric sofa? Fabric, I hate the feel of leather.
8. Eat meals in kitchen or dining room? Dining room and BTW, I want a new dining set! It's a treat to eat in front of the TV.
9. Fabric or vinyl shower curtain? The kids have vinyl, we have double-sliding shower doors.
10. Your kitchen: well-equipped or bare bones? For me, YES. I have a dishwasher, cookie press, blender, toaster, coffee-maker, Fry Daddy, etc. My favorite novelty item is a 10-petite loaf pan (the one on this page is similar to mine) that makes cute little muffins. Plus, I have a cabinet full of do-dads gifts I've received, like the Blooming Onion maker and the Safety Can Opener. I don't have a bread machine or juicer or cappucino machine. I have about 32 cabinets, 12 drawers and a pantry. Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
1/14/2003 11:35:00 AM