weblog commenting
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Walking on sunshine. Always tacky.

Friday, January 24, 2003

Rodney, you were BORN to blog, babe! Impressive! Reading your entries greatly reduces the traumatic blow of Lulu being gone for a week! Thank you!!!

It is amazing how many ignorant people still consider AIDS to be a "gay disease," but these tend to be the same people who don't know there is a HUGE difference between HIV and AIDS.

Project Open Hand sounds like a WONDERFUL organization! Do you know if many other coworkers designate their United Way contributions to go to POH? You might also bring up the fact that POH provides its services to children, homebound seniors and individuals with critical illnesses or disabilities. Unfortunately, I realize it probably won't help, but I will still keep my fingers crossed.

You have a really good heart, Rodney, and I look forward to reading your entries (the more the merrier!)

And we shall meet next year!


Copyright - WalkingOnSunshine 2001-2011