THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Tuesday, January 07, 2003
My brother will be getting an envelope in the mail from me tomorrow.
He didn't believe me when I told him about meeting President Clinton in 2000. (Remember that Gusto? WOW! What an awesome day!) And he sure did NOT believe that there was a HUGE picture in the newspaper to prove it!
"I'll be impressed when I see it," he teased.
So, I sent him one of the 25 I have left. teehee Something tells me that my brother will be showing it off to his friends and coworkers this week. Who knows? Maybe my parents and other siblings will finally find out. Hey, they will even get to see Gusto (who was shaking President Clinton's hand in the AP photo!)
R's family had the photo the day after and Gramma still has a copy on her fridge up here AND in Florida! She was so proud!
It's only been 2+ years. At least he will know I'm good at keeping my mouth shut, even when I have an exclusive NEENER NEENER. Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
1/07/2003 08:59:00 PM