THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Saturday, January 04, 2003
Most of the last 24 hours has been hell because, at times, we weren't sure Tux was going to live.
Tux has made 2 trips back to the Vet since he came home yesterday a.m. He has been bleeding A LOT from his neutering and at 2 a.m., R and I had a hell of a time getting it to stop. Our bedding and bathroom carpet was covered in blood from the little guy. We didn't get back to sleep until after 4.
Evidently, it is the skin bleeding, not internal bleeding, thank goodness! Tux hasn't been active, either, so this is a bit uncommon. He has had plenty of pain med, so he wasn't even crying or being fussy. If he stretched his leg or tried to walk last night, he just bled and bled.
Right now, Tux is resting quietly in Sim's crate (actually, the pain shot kicked in for him.) He will be OK, but he is going to have a rough week. Here I felt all guilty for the declaw, but it is the neutering that has been the problem! POOR TUX!
I think I need a nap now, since I am home again (after the vet visit this morning, I drove over to pick up Munchkin, while R came home with Tux.) My wonderful husband threw together a pot of venison chili before we got home and it is simmering and smelling delicious! First food, then nap! Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
1/04/2003 02:19:00 PM