weblog commenting
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Walking on sunshine. Always tacky.

Wednesday, January 01, 2003

Honestly, 2002 was a pretty incredible year...with plenty of highs and a few lows, but mostly highs.
1. We took a well-deserved family vacation in June and spent the holidays in our own home, not driving all day.
2. I flew to Atlanta for a wonderful visit with Lulu in May. E-mail and phone are great, but I still miss her. Nothing tops face-to-face with friends!
3. I celebrated 5 years of working for Gusto in October. Then, in December, I thanked God for all that He has done to keep me right there with Gusto.
4. My kids both turned 12, the final year before the stretch of "terrible teen" years, teehee.
5. R has been more supportive than ever and still is the love of my life.

I am truly blessed.


Copyright - WalkingOnSunshine 2001-2011