weblog commenting
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Walking on sunshine. Always tacky.

Friday, January 03, 2003

Hey, "Carolyn," when are YOU going to grow some balls and leave YOUR blog's URL along with your pathetic comments here? Too chicken?

Too bad for you, "Carolyn," for not having a sense of humor, you must be a REAL joy to be around. How sad that you must not have any friends to share "inside jokes" with, as I do in MY blog when it comes to topics I don't care to seriously prioritize like My Biggest Accomplishment in a year. I know I lead a very blessed life and do not want to trivialize anyone else's accomplishment.

In my opinion, there is NO right or wrong answer and to someone as critical as you, NOTHING would have been "right" enough. I could have said, "Not gotten pregnant," and offended those who DID get pregnant or who are dealing with infertility. I could have said, "paid all my bills on time" and offended the unfortunate who are struggling to keep afloat. I could have said, "stayed happily married," and thrown salt into the wounds of those divorced.

I think it is MUCH more important that I appreciate my blessings, instead of brag about my biggest accomplishment for your reading pleasure.


Copyright - WalkingOnSunshine 2001-2011