THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Friday, January 24, 2003
Friday Five! Work week is almost over! Wooohoooo! Have a great trip, Lulu!
1. What is one thing you don't like about your body? Honestly, I really DO like my body. I can look in the mirror and be happy about being average. I had issues on my feet until a few years ago, thanks to my parents constantly telling me they were UGLY, but now I can go sockless and be happy. I'm not even hung up on my breast size, hip size or lack of height.
2. What are two things you love about your body? It's amazing to look at my Munchkin and realize SHE came out of my belly! Overall, my body is holding up pretty well!
3. What are three things you want to change about your home? We desperately need a pole barn, a back deck and less clutter. The pole barn would help with that!
4. What are four books you want to read this year? Just one...The new Harry Potter that comes out in June.
5. What are five promises you have kept to yourself? a. Love myself.
b. Be more loving to my friends and family.
c. Save money.
d. Enjoy life and appreciate the little things.
e. Practice random acts of kindness.