weblog commenting
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Walking on sunshine. Always tacky.

Friday, January 17, 2003

Friday Five time.
1. Where do you currently work? Not telling WHERE, just as a personal assistant to a journalist.
2. How many other jobs have you had and where? Nearly a dozen. Started at a Little Ceasars when I was 17 and did a variety of things, like cashiering and working at a telephone answering service.
3. What do you like best about your job? I love my boss, the creativity, my boss, the craziness, my boss, her family...I greatly appreciate my incredibly lucky perks, like being appreciated on a daily basis, asked for my grocery list and flexibility! That is just for starters! Not many people can say they have brownies made especially for them! And I get PAID (well), when I think *I* should be paying her!
4. What do you like least about your job? The Jehovah Witnesses that drop by and the stupid solicitor calls, although I get to have fun with those. teehee
5. What is your dream job? I have it!!! Honestly, I could never have imagined this type of situation...all I did was answer a classified ad!


Copyright - WalkingOnSunshine 2001-2011