THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Friday, January 03, 2003
Friday Five! 1. Do you wear any jewelry? What kind? Yep! Let's see...my wedding set, my mother's class ring on my right middle finger, a watch on my left wrist, a pretty bracelet on my right and usually, a necklace which CANNOT be longer than 16". Pet peeve, I'm weird.
2. How often do you wear it? Daily. The rings almost NEVER come off!
3. Do you have any piercings? If so, where? Nope. Got my ears pierced when I was 18, but the first time I took them out a few months later, they closed right back up. Same problem with my sister. Never felt the desire to puncture myself again.
4. Do you have any tattoos? If so, where? Nope, but I occasionally let Munchkin put one on me.
5. What are your plans for the weekend? Tend to my poor, recovering kitty, Tux and pick up Munchkin from my parents' house on Sat, then drop off Munchkin at her friend's house to spend Sat. night. Enjoy the time with my husband. Same ol', same ol'.