THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
I used to hang out at iVillage quite a bit and was a Community Leader on a ground-breaking message board I helped create several years ago. I had a ball for the first two years and made quite a few great friends in the process. Unfortunately, now there are too many trolls on iV and they no longer discourage the disruptive antics out of fear of losing members. My board is still quite popular, but doesn't make it to my list of priorities like before.
I'm just glad I let my iV e-mail lapse a few months ago and that I never used it for anything but freebies. teehee Too bad the lady in the article from Fenton didn't think do the same. DOH! Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
8/29/2002 10:49:00 PM