THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Tuesday, August 27, 2002
Today is our first day into our normal school routine: I am back at work and K is in school all day.
Yesterday's trip to the mall was initially just to leave Sim home alone for a few hours to help him adjust, he has had us around him all summer. Unlike the kitties, he is quite a bit more dependent upon us, not to mention, I am a natural "home-body," going out to the grocery store is almost an event! (I always stock up on food during the spring for the summer months.) Considering Sim's history of abandonment, I still worry about him feeling unloved and neglected.
Of course, he is far from those days, more than a year now, but still, I worry. And it's not like he is ALONE, he has his four kitties to keep him company. It is a huge change from following the kids and me around all day for the past 10 weeks!
While I type this entry, my other little wannabee-guilt-trip, Tux, is busily snuggling up for a nap on my left shoulder.
Typical mothermode: now I feel lousy for moving because it is time for K to get up! Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
8/27/2002 06:07:00 AM