THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Thursday, August 01, 2002
S-E-X.
Why are so many women obsessed with referring to SEX as "making love"? Why are they so offended by the term, "F*U*C*K"?
IMHO, using a fluffy word doesn't romanticize sex any more than a slang term degrades the act. I've heard women claim, "There is a big difference btwn having sex and making love. 'Sex' is with anybody, 'making love' is a spiritual bonding btwn a loving couple." It's like they feel guilty for having and enjoying sex, so they have to rename it.
SCREW THAT! (Pun intended.)
R and I don't "make love." We have SEX. LOTS of sex. GREAT sex.
And I enjoy SEX. Unabashedly and unapologetically.
Just a thought...you ever notice that a guy NEVER uses that phrase, "making love," unless his partner is right next to him?