weblog commenting
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Walking on sunshine. Always tacky.

Friday, August 16, 2002

No Friday Five this week, so I shamelessly stole "Tuesday's This-or-That" from Cybertoad's Blog on Life.
1. Dr. Seuss characters: the Cat in the Hat or the Grinch? Grinch
2. "Anne of Green Gables" or "Little Women"? "Little Women"
3. Nancy Drew or the Hardy Boys? Hardy Boys, when I moved to a new school in 3rd grade, the teacher tried to forbid the girls from HB and the boys from ND. I had read all the ND books already, so I was the first allowed to cross over
4. Winnie the Pooh characters: Tigger or Eeyore? Tigger
5. Which author: Judy Blume or Beverly Cleary? Judy Blume, btwn K and I, we have almost every one of her books.
6. Roald Dahl books: "Charlie & the Chocolate Factory" (Willy Wonka) or "James & the Giant Peach"? James and the Giant Peach was my favorite book for many years and I own the movie twice…one was opened for the kids, the other is still sealed.
7. "Harry Potter" or "The Wizard of Oz"? Harry Potter
8. Curious George or Madeline? Curious George
9. "A Wrinkle in Time" or "Little House on the Prairie"? "A Wrinkle in Time" is something K and I love to discuss!
10. Dr. Seuss again: "Horton Hears a Who" or "The Lorax"? I don’t remember either, so my choice is for The Lorax, since I despised a guy named Horton.

Side note: Cybertoad is another great blog to read and has a sweeeeet design! Check it out!


Copyright - WalkingOnSunshine 2001-2011