THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
I am proud to announce she is well on her way to becoming a puter potato, also. Of course, that may have something to do with her chatting with R and I via AIM. She also downloaded YAHOO Messenger, which R also has, and got to see our ugly mugs on our video cam. It has been decided by R that Lulu needs a Web cam, too. I concur, since Lulu also wants a digital camera and they can usually double as a Web cam. Maybe Santa needs a letter...
K's 2 friends, who used to live behind us, came over about lunchtime and I immediately invited them to spend the night. K is in 7th heaven! You know what? I am thrilled they are here, too. Those two girls are sweet, polite and very well-behaved. YAY!
I am experimenting with making necklaces now. Maybe pics tomorrow. Honest opinions needed.
Time for Sim and I to go walk off a few calories and enjoy the end-of-summer air! Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
8/31/2002 07:53:00 PM