weblog commenting
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Walking on sunshine. Always tacky.

Friday, August 02, 2002

I am sitting here printing out 100 biz cards for the festival I am attending tomorrow with Sim representing the organization we got him from last year. Our booth was approved this past week, so everything is a bit rushed.

Yesterday, I bought some magnets that I can affix the cards to and give those out, along with cupholders and brochures. I plan to make a collage of pics of Sim to decorate our table, also. Plus, I have a brochure that I need to print and will take to the copy shop on my way to the event. I enjoy volunteering my time and abilities designing and maintaining their two Web sites and taking pictures of the dogs. I sure don't think twice about putting out some of my money for the supplies and gas money. This is all to help find good, loving homes for abused and neglected/abandoned dogs. Sams still make such great companions!

The forecast is for a beautiful day and we are supposed to be under some trees, so the dogs should be cool. I plan to stay for 6 hours, and I am sure Sim will love the attention from kids and adults! He will definitely be smiling his adorable "Sam smile," which may be able to persuade potential families for our current dogs.

Wish us luck!


Copyright - WalkingOnSunshine 2001-2011