weblog commenting
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Walking on sunshine. Always tacky.

Sunday, August 11, 2002

FridayFive.org
1. Do you have a car? If so, what kind of car is it? I have a SWEET 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4x4 with a V-8, but we also have a conversion van and a little red lunchbox-Subaru.
2. Do you drive very often? Close to every day.
3. What's your dream car? I have it, I always wanted a Jeep...since high school!
4. Have you ever received a ticket? Yep, but ONLY when I was in an accident, which I fought and won.
5. Have you ever been in an accident? Yep, including as a passenger, more than I care to remember. Actually got into two accidents on the same date in May two years in a row, the following year, I stayed off the road that day and got into an accident 2 days later. I feared May for several years (twice I was hit by MEN drivers running red lights when I had a green arrow.) Another time, I was in a head-on accident with a drunk driver when I was pregnant with K and my mom was driving. In high school, I was in my sister's car when a Brinks truck made a right turn into her...from the left turn lane. Etc. etc. and so on...


Copyright - WalkingOnSunshine 2001-2011