THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Friday, August 30, 2002
Friday Five. Have a great weekend!
1. What's your favorite piece of clothing that you currently own? I think it would have to be my silk "shells," AKA sleeveless tank shirts, which I have in a variety of colors: pink, tan, green, orange, yellow and white.
2. What piece of clothing do you most want to acquire? Dunno, I am not that fashion-bound.
3. What piece of clothing can you not bring yourself to get rid of? Why? Longevity-wise, I cannot get rid of a FLOURESCENT yellow pullover sweatshirt that I made in 9th grade Home Ec. It's about 17 years old. I haven't worn it in years (Geez, I wonder why?!!? lolol), but it still hangs in my closet and gets washed every season.
4. What piece of clothing do you look your best in? teehee I'm vain, so anything shorts/pants that says size 5 or less.
5. What has been your biggest fashion accident? This one is probably better left to my friends to answer. Of course, if you go in my closet, I still have an 80s lace mini-skirt from high school. Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
8/30/2002 05:18:00 AM