THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Tuesday, June 04, 2002
Things have been crazy here, but finally seem to be settling down.
Rick has his job back (pay too), the guy who took over Monday AM couldn't hack it and took the demotion. There are no grudges against him from Rick either. It was a terrible thing for the company to do in the first place, it certainly was not to foster friendly feelings btwn coworkers!
Funny enough, there has been ALOT of male-bonding over the many grievances filed against the company with the union for breaches of contract. Close to 3 dozen in two days!
I am still exhausted from the chaotic weekend. I have a great tan, despite the sale falling far short of my expectations. There were so many blunders, from the sale being listed on the wrong day in one paper to the sale being listed in the wrong section (not garage sales) to a train blocking most of the accesses through town, forcing detours...UGH!
Tidbits: 1. I only have 3 more days of work, then I have no privacy for 2+ months, since I will have both kids for the summer.
2. Karina received several certificates at her honor awards last night...she has a 3.65 GPA. Cody is out of school already, YAY!
3. Rick is a wonderful man and I am lucky he loves me so much! Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
6/04/2002 10:09:00 PM