THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Monday, June 17, 2002
Last fall, I bought quite a few pumpkins for seasonal decorations and proudly displayed them in my front yard. When they rotted, I didn't move them because I had heard they were a great natural fertilizer.
Now, I have 7 mini-pumpkin patches sprouting heartily in my front yard. The seeds flourished, despite being out in the elements!
My kids just cackled when I showed them, Rick snickered when I called him at work with the news last week. There is no transplanting them either, they are too far along, (plenty of sprouts, but no pumpkins) and the clay is too damn heavy!
On the bright side, I sure won't have to buy pumpkins to be holiday-festive this fall! That should save me $20-30. Heck, I probably won't even have to MOVE them, either!
On the less-than-bright side, I will probably NEVER live this one down! Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
6/17/2002 03:02:00 PM