weblog commenting
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Walking on sunshine. Always tacky.

Wednesday, June 19, 2002

I have my own thoughts on Elizabeth Smart. I have said all along this was orchestrated by someone close to the family, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out!
1. Living in a house on the market for $1.19 mill, why did the two girls share a room? That's pretty odd.
2. I am shocked to read today that there are 4 brothers and they were asleep in the house also, did I miss something? Are they older or younger? Any in debt or have a "habit"?
3. Why are we just NOW seeing a photo of her tennis shoes? I am sure the pajamas would change, but the shoes, NO.
4. Have they checked the school computer(s) that Elizabeth used? I know my nephews can download AOL IM at school and chat with me.
5. It's obvious that the Dad was a suspect because of his sex, but I have issues with that...how about Mom taking the lie-detector, too?


Copyright - WalkingOnSunshine 2001-2011