THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Sunday, June 09, 2002
FridayFive.org and Smattering.org haven't been up in several days, but I found these on the Redheads site. I wonder what is going on? Oh well, maybe I can get them this Friday.
1. What is your favorite thing about summer? Lazing around with the kids.
2. What is your favorite thing to do outdoors? Going with my dog and/or kids on walks.
3. Do you have a summer vacation planned? We are taking a week at the end of the month to "camper" around the state and Great Lakes. I really love Michigan!
4. What are some things you associate with summer? Yard work, BBQ, biking, bees, crickets, early sunrises and late sunsets.
5. Where and what was your best childhood summer? None, I HATED being away from school. I loved last summer - the first in our new house. It felt wonderful planting flowers and a garden, growing grass, mowing, building, the kids safely riding their bikes in our little village, etc. Our road was even paved! Yay! Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
6/09/2002 11:02:00 AM