THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Friday, June 07, 2002
Friday Five won't come up today, but I found these FF questions from last week over on Realm of Redheads. Thanks!
1. What is the one makeup item that you could not do without? Chapstick.
2. What do you think is your best facial feature, and what do you do to play it up? My cheeks, I wear flattering glasses.
3. If you only had time to do either your hair or your makeup, and you were going out in public, which would you choose? Hair.
4. What is the one beauty product you use that all the other girls simply must try? Chapstick
5. Guys, do you prefer women who wear visible makeup or women who go for the all-natural look? Rick much prefers no makeup, he dealt with a VERY high-maintenance woman and he jokes it was scary to wake up next to her most mornings. My makeup regimen is Chapstick, maybe once-in-a-great-while, lipstick. Nothing else, but glasses as my fashion accessory. Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
6/07/2002 08:35:00 AM