THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Monday, June 03, 2002
As I was getting ready to turn onto the freeway entrance this morning, I witnessed a near accident, which is not really uncommon, especially on a cold and rainy, manic Monday.
What was rather interesting, or unsettling, was the van in the next lane that was nearly hit the car in front of me.
In large letters on its side was the name of a local FUNERAL HOME.
I'm glad there was not a collision. I really don't want to know WHAT, if anything, might have been inside the cargo hold!