THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Friday, May 31, 2002
The shit hit the fan...the union is heavily involved since the company is not demoting him in the manner the contract states. They are trying to to put him into a different ranking and unfairly, taking away his merit raises from over the years.
Estimated paycut: 20-25%.
I don't know what is going to happen. I do know that I will definitely be working this summer! Hopefully, evenings.
The sale is going OK. I have to get back to it now. Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
5/31/2002 04:01:00 PM