THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Thursday, May 09, 2002
Lisa: A 90210 photo just for you! I loved watching that rerun last Saturday morning with you. teehee Just like old times!
Side note: I am taping the season finale, Dr. Greene's (Anthony Edward) series finale, right now for Bethany. Funny coincidence, Rick is watching our "Top Gun" DVD on his puter...Rick knows NOTHING about ER, either. lolol Another tidbit: We watched "Ocean's Eleven" tonight. Not bad, but I still cannot stand Julia Roberts. Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
5/09/2002 10:47:00 PM