weblog commenting
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Walking on sunshine. Always tacky.

Saturday, May 18, 2002

Just got home from a hectic and fun afternoon!

We saw "Star Wars: Attack of the Clones" just after lunch. I have to say that anyone who whines, especially OVERpaid movie critics, that the movie sucks, is NUTS! I was not a Star Wars fan, I saw the original movies for the first time in 1996 (my parents refused to let us see Sci-Fi flicks growing up), but now, I am. We own the Star Wars trilogy on video, and Phantom Menace on both DVD and VHS. Rick watches them regularly, but I usually opt out and play on my puter.

This movie makes soooooooo much sense to me! I missed little things in the others, but today, they were called out of the recesses of my mind and I GET IT! Now, I know that I will NOT leave myself out when Rick plays the movies tonight, tomorrow, whenever!

I adore Yoda now, I get the whole anger thing with Anakin/Darth Vader, Jedi behavior no longer confuses me.

I will be anxiously awaiting (probably at 12:01 a.m. at Best Buy) this fall for the DVD release. Yay, George! Work it, work it, work it!

C'mon 2005!


Copyright - WalkingOnSunshine 2001-2011