THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Tuesday, May 07, 2002
Happy "31 flavors" birthday and welcome to the Blogging world, Lulu - AKA Lulupallooza!
Lisa and I have been friends for 8 years now, but it seems so much longer, because it has been such a blessing to have her in my life. Lisa is EVERYONE'S best friend. People love her because she is so nice and adaptable, NOT a prima donna or drama queen. People love her because she listens and is helpful. She thinks positive about everyone.
I owe her my life, it is because of her love and support and encouragement that I became involved with Rick and got Karina back. Without her, without her friendship, I shudder to think where I would have ended up.