THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Friday, May 24, 2002
Friday Five is here again!
1. What's the last vivid dream that you remember having? I dream several times a night and remember them. Actually, it's not uncommon for me to experience dejavu, which freaks Rick out sometimes.
2. Do you have any recurring dreams? Yep, quite a few...some are nightmares, though.
3. What's the scariest nightmare you've ever had? Most of the nightmares I have involve Karina being taken by my parents. Even in sleep, I don't escape my biggest fear.
4. Have you ever written your dreams down or considered it? Why or why not? Nope, it'd be too time-consuming. I have a pretty good memory anyway.
5. Have you ever had a lucid dream? What did you do in it? I have these all the time. In fact, I just woke up at 5:47 from a dream that I knew I was dreaming: I was trying to help a guy NOT have to sell his hot rod because he was divorced and needed money to fight for custody of his daughter. I told him to race it on Woodward and he said that would be illegal and dangerous, but I countered with, "Don't worry, you'll be fine. This is MY dream!" Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
5/24/2002 06:18:00 AM