THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Friday, May 17, 2002
Friday Five 1. What shampoo do you use? I go between Aussie Mega and Suave Daily Clarifying.
2. Do you use conditioner? What kind? Nope!
3. When was the last time you got your hair cut? Beats the heck out of me! I usually just trim my own hair, but I think I had Rick's mom do a cut around Christmas, can't remember for sure, tho!
4. What styling products do you use? Hair spray.
5. What's your worst hair-related experience? My mom ALWAYS cut our hair growing up. When I was 17 (a junior in high school), my style for the Prom was going to be a long French braid. Two weeks before, I asked her to layer the back a bit starting at the shoulders. Instead, she cut ALL of my hair ABOVE THE SHOULDERS! Whoops, she "heard wrong." I was devastated and looked like a dork! Grrrrrr...she never touched my hair again! I still think she did it purposely because she always wanted my hair short. Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
5/17/2002 07:29:00 AM