THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
1. What's your favorite animal? I've always loved the looks of koalas, but I've read they aren't all sweet and loving.
2. What pets have you had in your lifetime? Horse, cats, dogs, iguana, fish, rabbits, hamsters.
3. Is there any specific pet that you've wanted but never had? Why? If I answer this one, Rick will probably find one at work and bring it home, so...NO! teehee
4. Are you allergic to any animals? Nope.
5. Do you have any 'pet' pet peeves (your pets or others')? People who let their dog/cat roam the neighborhood, especially when they won't let them in their house! Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
3/15/2002 05:53:00 PM