THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Sunday, March 31, 2002
Was eBay hacked? I went onto the main page just a moment ago and the eBay logo and top nav bar are BACKWARDS. Not just placed wrong, the letters are literally BACKWARDS, like a Tshirt iron-on transfer. And, just on those two things, not the rest of the page!
It makes me wonder if they were hacked and is that the silly way for the hackers to show off?
My heart and condolences go out to all of England, the Queen Mum passed away in her sleep this morning. How very, very sad to lose such an awesome woman! Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
3/31/2002 10:06:00 AM