THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Tuesday, March 05, 2002
Simba is still pretty groggy from his surgery today, but we knew he would be much better at home, than staying overnight at the Vet's office. Poor guy, he had 2 small "tumors" (warts) removed from his head and ear this morning and now looks terrible. His head is all shaved and you can see his sutures.
Dalton and Princess were spayed and Dalton was also declawed, since she was always scratching ANYTHING. Poor kitties! At least now, we won't have to worry about MORE kittens. Evidently, Princess had enlarged ovaries, too, which explains her going into heat quite a bit, yet not allowing the boys near her (and her "bitchiness," per our Vet.) The little dear is so much smaller than the other cats, just over 3 lbs., that she had a reaction to the anesthetic and had to stay overnight. Poor thing! I am going to pick her up in the morning and settle her in Karina's room with Dalton, then head to Bethany's.
It is funny that every time I go to our Vet, someone there HAS to ask if I am related to the family who used to live across the street. Yeppers, that was Rick's Gramma and Dad. Our Vet actually graduated high school with Dad, too, at the same high school Karina will attend (just a cool tidbit.) It's great, earns us a bit of a discount, not to mention...all the pets we have! lol We are lucky to have such a good DR for our furry family members.
If only they'd neuter Rick...teehee. I'd even be willing to pay out-of-pocket! Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
3/05/2002 10:01:00 PM