THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Mall of Georgia sounds like fun, but it is starting to look like I need to stay a few more days! I am already brushing up on Georgia and Atlanta events/history/news, thanks to the AJC (especially The Vent.)
Still, y'all know I will stick out like the Yank I am.
If this helps, part of the rules is that I have to get a shotglass from any MAJOR place we go (remember Planet Hollywood and Hard Rock?) Think they have some at the Capitol building or CNN?
You know, I bet we don't do much sleeping...y'all are gonna to be soooooooo glad when I hit the tarmac that Sunday! Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
3/17/2002 12:15:00 PM