weblog commenting
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Walking on sunshine. Always tacky.

Thursday, March 07, 2002

It's TOTALLY official, I am going to Atlanta the first weekend in May for Lisa's birthday! YIPPEEE!!! We are both VERY excited, but honestly, it hasn't fully hit me yet.

I bought my airline tickets yesterday from Orbitz, saving a ton of $$$ in the process. I could have saved more by making my flight originate and end out of Detroit Metro Airport, but I paid the extra to use the smaller airport which is just 20 minutes from my house. I refuse to check baggage, too, so either everything will fit into a small bag or I will send my clothes the week before.

Lisa wants to have a great party with her friends, and it seems that the weekend *I* could make it was the top priority. I'm arriving a day early, so hopefully, she will have the day off work and can show me around Atlanta more (especially since she lives there and not in Phenix City, like before!)


Copyright - WalkingOnSunshine 2001-2011