weblog commenting
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Walking on sunshine. Always tacky.

Thursday, March 07, 2002

Is Connie Rushford of Wyandotte only interested in knowing whether or not Curtis Fields was her bio father because he was a millionaire? I feel sorry for her, but have to wonder if she would be so quick on the DNA results if Fields had not won the lottery? Would she be so willing to establish his paternity if, upon his death, he had been heavily in debt or had no estate?

I realize Rushford did not find out about him until after his death, but this isn't just about her knowing her roots, it's also about collecting a sizeable share of his winnings. That really leaves a sour taste in my mouth. I pray that Karina will handle the situation with her bio father with a bit more class.

Maybe I'm stupid, but I am glad to have been written out of my parents will years ago. In all honesty, they owe me NOTHING! Bonus: I am free from kissing their asses and playing their games. PLUS, they have NOTHING to use to try to keep me in line, unlike my siblings.

When my parents die, I know my siblings will probably be too busy cleaning out their house and hocking their possessions and/or consulting sleazy lawyers to attend the funeral(s). My sister was already making her list when she was 14. My brothers and sister always argued over who would get what collections. Remember, MY PARENTS ARE NOT DEAD!!!

In the last few months, there has been so much death in my life. I have written letters to some of the people in my life, in case I die.

My project this week is to write my mother a letter requesting a few items that I would like now...I want my report cards, memento box and diaries (which she stole in 1995.) I have totally given up on my childhood coin collection that she always "held on to," but I tried to get it a few years ago and she told me it was combined with her collection and she couldn't differentiate the two, despite the fact that I had many unique pieces. She even refused to hand over my ancient Roman/Greek coin (long story) worth, 20 years ago, more than $10,000!

Oh well. Yes, you saw right. OH WELL. Dems da brakes.

I really want my report cards from school. I want the story I wrote and illustrated in 2nd grade that won First Prize for my grade. I want my memento box. I will ask, but not push the issue in court.

Oh, and I won't be contesting any wills for "my fair share" of their property/belongings, either. Nothing is more than plenty for me!


Copyright - WalkingOnSunshine 2001-2011