THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Tuesday, March 26, 2002
Instead of today being my day off to get errands done and lots of cleaning out of the way for the week, while everyone is gone, my main role today is Mom. My little girl is not feeling well.
Last night, we all felt fine, but about 1 a.m., Karina came in our room crying that her belly hurt. Oh man, I had the SAME thing the night before, but never mentioned it to her! So, for the next hour, I was up with her, while she was sick. I cocooned her on the couch in a bundle of soft blankets and her favorite quilt, and talked sweetly to her. Finally, she slept, probably because I caressed her head and hair, which always relaxes her. When I finally went back to bed, just around the corner, she was breathing with a baby's peacefulness.
I got up at 4:30 like usual. When Rick got up a bit later, I told him Karina was sick during the night and I probably would not be accomplishing much, since I doubted she would be attending school. He said, "Yeah, I know, I heard her last night." Then, he started in with how he had felt sick yesterday, yada yada yada. Geez-o-petey! He did the SAME thing yesterday morning when *I* had been sick the night before! Funny, but he never complained about feeling ill the last two nights, while he played Sony and watched movies.
I swear, the man is a hypochondriac-wannabee. If he was not so hilariously ridiculous, I would be furious. As it is, I just take his complaints with a grain of salt and chalk them up to him being a "drama king." Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
3/26/2002 08:21:00 AM